Think the kids from “Annie” and Jay Z summed it up best in this little tune:
Pity me. Feel sorry for me. My life is so damn hard. Sure there are lots of awesome things, like:
- I live in a super cute house.
- I have a job I love that pays me well.
- I get a pedicure and manicure at least once a month.
- I have multiple stamps in my passport.
- I have a new Burberry scarf and new Burberry shades.
- My couch is super comfortable.
- I have HBO and can watch every last episode of “The Wire” any time I want to.
- My iPad, Mac, iPhone 5, and iPod have all the tunes I could possibly want to listen to.
So what’s there to bitch about? How can I possibly enjoy all of these amazing things when I have to drag myself out of my bed on a Saturday morning to make my own coffee?? Life would be so much easier if I had a butler, a maid, and a cabana boy. Sure, there’s no pool here, but I’m sure I could find plenty for Enrique, the cabana boy, to keep him busy.